James J. Stone
Born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii, James J. (“Jim”) Stone has over three decades of experience practicing law in Hawaii. Mr. Stone’s areas of expertise include personal injury, family law, civil and business litigation, business transactions, and government affairs and lobbying. For further information on Mr. Stone’s areas of practice, please see the practice areas overview.
Jim Stone was a member of the first graduating class of the University of Hawaii Law School, William S. Richardson School of Law, graduating in 1976. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of Hawaii in 1970. He is admitted to practice in the State of Hawaii and before the U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii. He is an active member of the American Bar Association and the Hawaii State Bar Association.
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death/Medical Malpractice
- Family Law/Divorce
- Civil Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Business Law/Contracts
- Government Affairs/Lobbying
- University of Hawaii (B.A., Political Science, 1970)
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law (J.D., 1976)
- Costa v. Able Distributors, Inc., 3 HW.App. 486, 653 P.2d 101 (1982)